I'm a Catholic homeschooling mama of seven kids. Four are adults now, and living at various stages of life out of the house. Two of my adult daughters are getting married this year. Here's where I'll be hanging out my laundry, gaining perspective, and, down the road, have something to remember all the wooshing days.

Monday, September 21, 2015

Love

This short, vibrant, delightful, emotional chapter is over.  I'll just put a bookmark here, and come back to it if the need arises in the future.  For the moment.  

For the moment.  

I feel like I should crash and burn, now.  But there is too much life to live, too much to do, too much loving and laughing and writing.  I haven't the time.  

Here are just a few favourite moments of the last five months.

Lucy and Dad.  September 12th, 2015

Mary and Dad.
May 2nd, 2015

Breann comes home healthy, July 20, 2015



A celebration of my Mom's life...me and Dad.  May 24th, 2015

Celebrating Mom.  July 17th, 2015

Mom's wedding gift to Mary and Francis, flowers from her garden.  

.Celebrating love, past, present, future.  Another beautiful bride. October 24th, 1959.




1 comment: