I'm a Catholic homeschooling mama of seven kids. Four are adults now, and living at various stages of life out of the house. Two of my adult daughters are getting married this year. Here's where I'll be hanging out my laundry, gaining perspective, and, down the road, have something to remember all the wooshing days.

Monday, September 7, 2015

We Baked All The Things

At some point, one must say to oneself, "enough."  How many baked goods can our guests consume?  Surely, we are reaching saturation point.  Anyway, it's not healthy to overindulge, am I right? 

The blobby yellow stuff will look better at the wedding.  Seriously.

So we went to Byward Market and had dinner and a storm.  


All the Things Baked, we can move on tomorrow to Getting All The Things.  That requires driving around Ottawa for five hours and stopping and parking and getting out of the car twelve times.   
Or so.  

And going for lunch probably.  

Right, Lu?


No comments:

Post a Comment