I'm a Catholic homeschooling mama of seven kids. Four are adults now, and living at various stages of life out of the house. Two of my adult daughters are getting married this year. Here's where I'll be hanging out my laundry, gaining perspective, and, down the road, have something to remember all the wooshing days.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Almost exactly two years ago...

I started this blog.  I kept it bookmarked, knowing there was another daughter of marriageable age.  Well.  It's a good thing I did.

She gets married April 22nd to a man that we love and have every confidence in their happiness.

She glows.

Alice has suffered much in her life, and more than anything, she deserves to rest in the deep peace of love and being loved.

Just six years ago,  I wrote this, with her permission.  She has come so far.  All the work she has done, all the praying and fasting has not been in vain.

All that worrying, Lord.  Was in vain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment