I'm a Catholic homeschooling mama of seven kids. Four are adults now, and living at various stages of life out of the house. Two of my adult daughters are getting married this year. Here's where I'll be hanging out my laundry, gaining perspective, and, down the road, have something to remember all the wooshing days.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

time: which is to be master - that's all

Remember two days ago when I posted that The Bride had eighteen more sleeps?

Well, now she has three more sleeps.  We experienced a wrinkle.

The Attendants, The Relatives and The Supporters of bridal-like things are arriving at airports.
Why, there are even flowers on my kitchen counter.

And speaking of time, here is The Bride pictured about ten years ago, at Easter, with her little sister.  NOT twenty five years ago.  Can't be.

Don't blink, my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment