I'm a Catholic homeschooling mama of seven kids. Four are adults now, and living at various stages of life out of the house. Two of my adult daughters are getting married this year. Here's where I'll be hanging out my laundry, gaining perspective, and, down the road, have something to remember all the wooshing days.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Welcome to my new blog!

Two of my daughters are getting married this year.  One in May and one in September.  This is where I'll process, in print, my own thoughts.  And my own growth.  And thoughts on my role in preparing them for their marriage(s).  Of course they each have their journey, far more significant than mine as they are making one of life's most important decisions.  Their journeys are their own.

But this little journey is mine, however much or little the role of mama-of-the-brides may be.  I'd like to wax sentimental about love and marriage.  It's part of my own growth as a mother, and I'd like to remember it.

So I'm carving out time to do that here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment