I'm a Catholic homeschooling mama of seven kids. Four are adults now, and living at various stages of life out of the house. Two of my adult daughters are getting married this year. Here's where I'll be hanging out my laundry, gaining perspective, and, down the road, have something to remember all the wooshing days.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Four Days

It's four days until Mary and Francis' wedding.  Things are remarkably chill around here.
Lots of little errands, but certainly not frantic.
All the major and unbelievable life changes and shifting of the universe and things taken into consideration.
A massive Costco shop stocked the fridges for the incoming bridal party and out of towners.

The bride and I will have a little mom and daughter spa time tomorrow after coffee.
I will be getting wedding flowers and my mom's lovely garden, even this early in the year, yields some beautiful fruits of her labours over the years.  It will be delightful to have her flowers at the wedding.

The countdown continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment