I'm a Catholic homeschooling mama of seven kids. Four are adults now, and living at various stages of life out of the house. Two of my adult daughters are getting married this year. Here's where I'll be hanging out my laundry, gaining perspective, and, down the road, have something to remember all the wooshing days.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Flowers

While I'm not at liberty to post any wedding photos until the bride and groom have given leave to do so, I feel quite at liberty to post a couple of wedding flower photos 'cause I made them.  

Bridesmaids carried yellow and pink roses, wax flower, rananculus and seeded eucalyptus

Mary carried pink peonies and white lilac from my mom's garden, white, yellow and pink roses, wax flower, eucalyptus and silver dollar.

And here is Lydia, helping me harvest the lilacs for the flower girls from Grandma's garden, note lilac bush in the background.

3 comments:

  1. I bet they smelled heavenly! They sure look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Wish I'd had you do mine back in the day! Love the bouquets along the pew with the stripes of dresses. And so special to have flowers from your mom's garden...I was guessing that's where the lilacs had grown.

    ReplyDelete