I'm a Catholic homeschooling mama of seven kids. Four are adults now, and living at various stages of life out of the house. Two of my adult daughters are getting married this year. Here's where I'll be hanging out my laundry, gaining perspective, and, down the road, have something to remember all the wooshing days.

Friday, May 1, 2015

Two more sleeps...

The rehearsal went well.

I practiced my part.  Crying and bossing people around.  The two don't actually mix all that well.  I guess it's hard to take a weepy person seriously.

Francis and Mary rehearsed their part; being adorable.

We had a rehearsal dinner here, with a lot of people and my new best friend who did all the dishes.
I drank wine.

The guys left for the guy party, and the handful of girls left here watched
The Emperor's New Groove, which is my favourite movie of all time.  I fell asleep.
a) I never fall asleep on the couch
b) I love that movie

Dang.

Tomorrow Sparky and I are going to pick up the rental stuff and other errands.
Read: escape and go for coffee together.

Then, my favourite part of the wedding preparations, the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment