I'm a Catholic homeschooling mama of seven kids. Four are adults now, and living at various stages of life out of the house. Two of my adult daughters are getting married this year. Here's where I'll be hanging out my laundry, gaining perspective, and, down the road, have something to remember all the wooshing days.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Toast...A Roast?

Nobody really knows for sure....

continued wedding words especially for Francis:

"Francis and I had a special connection from the beginning.  What people DON'T know is that we primarily connected through sports.

Mostly baseball.



When Francis connects, he REALLY connects.




Francis felt bad, of course.



All the bad feeling between us drained away, eventually.
Into my eye sockets. 



There is some wisdom to be learned from this, Francis.  Restraint is a good thing.  And some wisdom for you Mary, too.  If Francis ever throws anything at you -
hit the dirt, girl.

After the first time I met Francis, Mary said to me, "You can see it mama, can't you?  He's a diamond in the rough."

I think she what she meant was he's a bit rough in the diamond.

I love you both."

Words for Francis and Mary, May 2, 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment